Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Beautiful People...

Okay, so I have this awkward thing for those Afro-Mexicans. Maybe it's my inner Belizean but....


This song seemed appropriate.


Kid Cudi

kid cudi Pictures, Images and Photos






This was to me, ofcourse.





Stacey Dash





& finally, @ 42 after having a couple of kids...jikfdjignekfoj?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!


Necole Bitchie said that Stacey's possibly going through a midlife crisis but i think shes tryin to promote her underwear line.


Buy these silk cotton stretch ruffle back panties here

Let's not forget Sheila E.



& Allegedly Jimi Hendrix

2 comments:

Afro Chica said...

I had not a clue Kid Cudi had a lil Spanish blood in him? Hmmm ..you learn something new everyday

BTW: I heart that song too!! I got that album on constant rotation!

KayHop said...

I've always kind of liked vampire weekend but never really listened to them. Kid Cudi did a track over there song Ottoman which i loooveeee so. (it's called cudderisback if you don't know it) & yes his dad is Mexican!