Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

If You Really Knew Me...

"It wasn't until we got that TV 'til we stopped talking to each other or until we got our phones that we stopped listening to each other, 'til we each got our own rooms that we got so distant that we don't even know each other...If you really knew me you'd know that I'm still grateful for my life because it was because of all this that I have a passion for writing and because I know what I wanna do with my life and because I have such a big heart and I can love any kind of person and be so open-minded. " -Leikin of If You Really Knew Me


A really deep statement about the negative effect of technology and materialism on our society and a good reminder that our struggle's are important to make us stronger better people.

No comments: